Friday 25 May 2012

What A Girl Wants

One of the days I cherish most has got to be my birthday.....and since my birthday June 4 is just around the corner, I want to show you guys my wishlist.
I've got few things I want for my birthday and each item really make my heart skip a beat lol. Here you go guys...and i do hope that my fairy godmother is reading this list and wants to put a smile on my face ^_^

Macbook
iWant :(


Nikon D40x camera
to take fab pics for the blog with

iPhone 4s
come to mummy

Jeffery Campbell "Lita" boots
these are just sexy


Micheal Kors Watch
hmmmmmmm

Jessica Simpson 'Dany' platforms
they make your feet ooze "glam sexy"


Cambridge Satchel
 Anyone thats into fashion must know of these satchels already..
fab neon colours and big enough to put all my things inside.

Trip to LA....oh how I miss Cali

LOLU Handmade shoes
who says you can't look fab in your run-around flats?


Make a lady smile

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment