Monday 7 May 2012

SPIKES & STUDS

STUD NATION!

I'm sure I speak for us all when I say spike accessories or pieces of clothing are interesting and makes you stand out from the crowd...well if worn correctly. Vintage and designer brands have made us fall in love with anything spike/studded (well thats me for sure) :) Spike/studs to me gives you that 'rebel look'.  Good news is you can also DIY your own studded jacket, shorts, bags etc if you want to give yourself that 'edgy' look. Check out the lovely and bizzare collections xxxxx


Lady Gaga going gaga with spikes (as usual)...check out her nails


Im seriously in love with this top...come to mama

I'm loving these studded vintage shorts....nice for the beach out here
Riri and her stylist don't seem to get it wrong 99% of the time....

Apparently you can see with these spike shades

Look thru the spikes....cool



Trust Rihanna not to take a back seat when it comes to trends. She obviously didnt want anyone coming near her in this gold embellished spike dress and Louboutins spiky peep toes :)



Riri spotted again with these louboutins spiky peep toes...i guess she's in love with them, who wouldn't be?


Wowza!!!! Kim Kardashian posted this pic sometime back. If it was me wearing this spiky dress I would hug everyone all the way, no handshakes lol



Kim rocking the dress with these spiky louboutins

I gotta give it to louboutins though, they've been unleashing some insanely sexy spiky footwear

HEAVEN!!! My eyeballs popped when I saw these Louboutin loafers....

Swizz Beatz look dapper with these Louboutins spiky loafers within his reach
Something about this Louboutin spike clutch though....iLike a lot

If your wearing this bizzare pocupine spike shoes then you are certain noone would be stepping on your toes in the club lol

These are the best spike shoes Ive come across so far...these look-a-like Giuseppe Zanotti no heel shoes made me fall in love immediately I saw the spikes. The silver spikes on black leather screams "Dont f*#k wit me" :)


 A fashion friend "Selorm" rocking DIY spike shades...you can simply choose the colour and type of spikes/studs you want and attach them to the piece of clothing/accessory you want to rock with. Guides on how to DIY you studs/spikes are on various YouTube posts.

Let your spiky attitude come out xoxoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment