Monday 14 May 2012

STYLE: My Sunday Outfit


It's Monday again blehh :( .....the weekend flew by so quick but Im sure we all managed to get up to one thing or two even if it meant staying in bed throughout lol.

I wanna share my look this weekend with you guys, so I snapped these photos after church on Sunday. I was going for a casual look as I wasn't in the mood to wear heels. Though I wanted a laid-back look, I still wanted a pinch of colour so I opted for colours that represented the mood I was in in the morning then it rained and I felt warmer.










Blouse: Miss Selfridge
(Dress worn as) Skirt: Market
Skinny belt: Primark
Sandals: Nine West
Earrings: Market
Ring: Topshop
Bangles: Primark
Bag: Jimmy Choo

 

4 comments:

  1. Yea d outfit,not all up in d face yet charming!if i were a guy i sure wud ask u on a date n askd u 2 come in dose same outfit!#fact

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @olori posh....making me blush lol, glad u lyk the outfit..

      Delete