Wednesday 8 August 2012

5 Latest Manicure Trends to Try


Caviar...Velvet...Magnetic...Galaxy...Tribal


In my previous post about Nails, I mentioned that nails have now become a fashion statement and accessory to complete our looks. Over the years nail art culture has increased with the likes of celebrities such as Rihanna, Amber Rose, Beyonce etc making the trend. I myself can not deny an art of fab nails when I see one.

1. Caviar:







Ciate is a UK based brand. The look offers a feminine and elegant 3-D effect that’s achieved with microbeads. You can purchase the kit at Sephora and have a go at DIY here who said you can't do a fab nail in your own home? I will sure give it a try :)

2. Velvet:


Velvet manicure. It promises to bring “decadent luxury to your fingertips”. The kit comes with crushed velvet, and is available with an array of colors that includes Berry Poncho (dark purple), Blue Suede, and Mink Cashmere. Just like the Caviar, this set can also be purchased at Sephora for under £20....that's not bad right?



3. Magnetic:



I'm sure you're probably thinking "magnetic nials?"....well I thought the same myself. Sally Hansen recently launched their take on the nail trend with colors like Golden Conduct, Electric Emerald, Graphite Gravity, and more. The polish is infused with magnetic particles that form a design when exposed to the specially designed magnet. Hmmmmm.


3. Galaxy:


The galaxy design is really out of this world (pun intended) ^__^. It doesn’t come in a kit, instead achieved manually here


5. Tribal print:

This trend has been spotted all over the place in the past one year and may I say they look hotttt.



They can be found in a variety of patterns. You can purchase nail wraps from ASOS to get the look. But of course I have a DIY option. Try it at home with details here

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment